150 Browns Road Marietta OH 45750
Residents at Brookdale Marietta choose from different apartment styles to find out the best suites that meet their needs. Our 89 apartments are all on one level to help our residents with limited mobility. Each resident receives highly personalized care and we are proud of the partnership we have with local medical professionals to ensure the highest quality of comprehensive care for each resident. Other services and amenities at Brookdale Marietta include:
- Full service dining which includes home cooked meals
- A full activities calendar to meet a wide range of interests
- A library with ample books for residents to enjoy
- An on-site chapel for residents to develop their faith
- Scenic walking paths
- A passionate staff dedicated to caring for and understanding the needs of each resident
- Lounge and television rooms to encourage social interaction and the development of lasting friendships
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Peaceful Garden and Outdoors
I love the outdoor garden and green space. It makes me be happy and be able to get outside and breath the fresh air. The staff is wonderful and I like everyone very much.
had alot of issues here
We had a lot of issues at this facility We took my mom there and she was only there for a couple of days. We sat down with the director and discussed the observations and they were working to get everything...
work hard at getting their residents involved
At Brookdale Marietta they are very friendly and the staff work hard at getting their residents involved. They don't just accept them not showing up, they hustle them out. They are working with a lot of...See all 8 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.