2920 North Eastman Road Longview TX 75605
At Brookdale Longview, our residents embrace the small-town, intimate atmosphere and enjoy being in a place where they are known and loved. Brookdale Longview offers the perfect combination of privacy and social events. Residents are often seen gathered in the family room, sharing stories of the past or finding a new favorite book in our cozy library.
Our activities are fun and engaging, centered around the interests and activities of our residents. We are committed to making our community a home for residents, a place where they can relax and play while receiving high quality care services and make a meaningful contribution to the community. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Longview include:
- Engaging activities and day trips to local attractions like the Longview Museum of Fine Arts or shopping in Shreveport, LA or Tyler, TX
- Exercise classes
- Three meals served restaurant-style in our dining room
- Personal housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Apartment homes with kitchenettes and individual climate controls
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nursing home feel...
This facility was just fine, but it seems like an older facility. It also feels a little more like a nursing home than we would like.
Other Care Options
We were not happy with this community. The staff did not have breakfast for the residents and they have only offed a donut and we did not like that they have no activity director and we wanted to have my mom...
Care and Patience
I like the care that is offered here. The staff is caring and helpful. We did not like that they charged for some additional needs that we did not plan on. I like knowing that the community is clean. This is...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.