929 Rockmead Drive Kingwood TX 77339
We offer a variety of amenities and activities including:
- Community dining room serving delicious meals and snacks
- Transportation for offsite activities such as shopping, medical appointments and local events
- Activity room for socialization and crafts
- Social activities including card games and bingo
- Exercise groups that are tailored to individual needs and abilities
- Internet cafe and computer classes
- On-site barber and beauty salon
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
At our assisted living community, we pride ourselves on keeping residents as active and independent as possible, while respecting their needs and dignity. With that in mind we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. Our memory care community has a dedicated and specially trained staff to provide compassionate care to those with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Our caring staff will give your loved one the time, attention and care they need to thrive in a comfortable setting.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Becoming More Active
I have to say placing my friend here was a good choice. Since he moved in he is talking more making friends and doing things. They have so much to do like movies night and all sorts of activities for the residents...
This community was one of our first choices. The person that took us on tour was great. They seem to offer a lot of nice amenities. My loved one just preferred another community. I would recommend taking...
All the community does for my dad has been acceptable. The food has enough options and the activities that are planned are fine. His apartment has a kitchen and that is why we picked this community.See all 44 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.