929 Rockmead Drive Kingwood TX 77339
We offer a variety of amenities and activities including:
- Community dining room serving delicious meals and snacks
- Transportation for offsite activities such as shopping, medical appointments and local events
- Activity room for socialization and crafts
- Social activities including card games and bingo
- Exercise groups that are tailored to individual needs and abilities
- Internet cafe and computer classes
- On-site barber and beauty salon
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard
At our assisted living community, we pride ourselves on keeping residents as active and independent as possible, while respecting their needs and dignity. With that in mind we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. Our memory care community has a dedicated and specially trained staff to provide compassionate care to those with Alzheimer's and other dementias. Our caring staff will give your loved one the time, attention and care they need to thrive in a comfortable setting.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nurses On Staff Always
This community was nice it offers continuous care which is nice. The community is very nice lovely landscaping very well maintained and clean inside. The staffing we met were very nice and professional.
Not the right fit for our married parents
They did a nice presentation with lunch included. It was a very nice community.They have what they call companion rooms, but it wasn't really true bedrooms. We were looking for something that would be a...
Check it out
This seemed like a really nice community when my loved one visited. The people they met were nice. This community does offer some nice amenities. The rooms were a little smaller than what we were looking...See all 48 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.