2860 Country Drive Fremont CA 94536
At Brookdale Fremont, residents enjoy a continuum of care services, knowing that if their needs change, they may stay in their home. We encourage residents to exercise choice and independence. We celebrate individuality while readily providing assistance when needed. Residents choose from a variety of floor plans and layouts to find a home that best meets their lifestyle.
Our resort-style community boasts an array of services and amenities, including:
- Pet-friendly accommodations for pets under 20 pounds
- Personal care plans to ensure appropriate level of care is being provided
- Scheduled transportation services
- Spacious apartment homes with a private bath, walk-in shower and walk-in closet
- Daily social events, programs or outings
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Just right for me
My stay at Brookdale Fremont was a short respite stay of only 2 weeks following hip replacement surgery. I live alone, so needed a place with food service and available care services to recuperate. The "star"...
We are pleased with Brookdale. The food is a 5 but the service is a 3, they seem to be short staffed. It's located in a serene location.
Festive and positive!
My mother is doing great here, she is making new friends and loves the food as well as the activities. She is very involved. I highly recommend this community because even when there was a bump in the road,...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.