300 Fountaingrove Parkway Santa Rosa CA 95403
At Brookdale Fountaingrove, we offer a continuum of care services to meet a wide range of senior needs. Our campus offers independent living, assisted living and memory care services in a home-like community. With a compassionate and dedicated staff, Brookdale Fountaingrove is a place where seniors thrive in an active and vibrant community.
We are a premier community, highly regarded in the region as one of the best senior living communities. Residents enjoy our abundance of services and amenities, including:
- Enclosed courtyards
- Walking paths through beautifully landscaped grounds
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Innovative fitness programs designed specifically for seniors
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Chef-prepared meals served three times daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Housekeeping and linen service
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The care was not going well and we removed my mom. They didn't check on her enough, they only had 2 caregivers for one floor. We were unhappy and disappointed in the caregivers. They kept saying they would...
Not the respite stay we expected
My wife was here for respite and it was not a positive experience. They clearly need more staff because after a week they required me to hire more staff to accommodate her needs. She didn't get her medication...
Brookdale has been a wonderful place for my Aunt. She has gone from being basically a recluse to her old self again. The care she has received has been exemplary! The staff is wonderfull! Very caring.See all 22 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.