Brookdale Fort Wayne
4730 East State Boulevard Fort Wayne IN 46815
At Brookdale Fort Wayne we offer two levels of care - assisted living and memory care. For both levels of care, we provide a highly trained staff that encourages independence and respects individuality. Residents at Brookdale Fort Wayne choose from three different apartment styles to find one that best meets their needs. Each apartment home has a private bath.
Brookdale Fort Wayne is a vibrant community where our residents are engaged and active as participants in community life. We offer a wide range of services and amenities to ensure needs are being met and residents are happy. Services and amenities include:
- A choice of activities and programs that meet physical, spiritual and mental needs
- Three delicious meals served daily in our restaurant-style dining room
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Full-service salon
- Nondenominational faith services and Catholic Mass monthly and Catholic Rosary weekly
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.