2500 South Roslyn Street Denver CO 80231
At Brookdale Roslyn, we offer memory care and assisted living services in a home-like community. Our community is proud to have earned a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. As a premier community in Denver, we offer awide range of services and amenities for our residents, including:
- Innovative fitness programs specifically designed for seniors
- Library with Internet access and computers
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Scheduled transportation services
- Chef-prepared meals with restaurant-style service
- Continuum of care services to meet needs as they change
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A bigger community for care
I liked the tour at this community. We were happy with the friendly staff who were able to answer the questions that we had. The community was not as big as we wanted. The menu was nice and the list of activities...
Lousy, Lousy, LOUSY!!!!!!!!!
I stayed at this facility for 22 days in October 2016. it was understaffed and ill-equipped to handle someone with disabilities such as mine. The gym is a joke there are four pieces of equipment to use. ...
My father was at Brookdale Roslyn for a respite stay and it was a pretty good experience. From what I could tell, the staff was friendly and accommodating. When I picked him up, it was around 3 PM and they...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.