1210 North Stone Street DeLand FL 32724
That strong sense of community pride extends into Brookdale DeLand where residents feel comfortable and at home right away. Our warm and welcoming staff is available around the clock to meet the needs of residents while they enjoy all the luxuries that our community offers. We offer a wide range of assisted living services, which include:
- Personalized assisted living plans tailored to the unique needs of each resident
- A vibrant and dynamic social calendar
- Balanced and nutritious meals served in our dining room
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication management services
- Nursing services with licensed nurses on call around the clock
- Continence management
We are adding to our extensive care services by preparing to offer memory care services soon.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My tour of this community was decent. The community appeared to be well-kept. The experience was an okay one, but overall this was not the community for us.
This seemed very well run and very clean. Everyone was very helpful.
Unable to Make the Move, But A Nice Community
Unfortunately I was not able to make the move into this community. The reason was because my daughter is my care giver, and she is not old enough to move into this community. However it is a very nice community....See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.