1210 North Stone Street DeLand FL 32724
That strong sense of community pride extends into Brookdale DeLand where residents feel comfortable and at home right away. Our warm and welcoming staff is available around the clock to meet the needs of residents while they enjoy all the luxuries that our community offers. We offer a wide range of assisted living services, which include:
- Personalized assisted living plans tailored to the unique needs of each resident
- A vibrant and dynamic social calendar
- Balanced and nutritious meals served in our dining room
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication management services
- Nursing services with licensed nurses on call around the clock
- Continence management
We are adding to our extensive care services by preparing to offer memory care services soon.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This review is based on my opinion from helping my friends with her husband. I have worked closely with my friends wife to get him into a home because she could no longer take care of himThe staff at Brookdale...
So Far This Is A Nice Community
So far everything is working out pretty well for my mother with her move to this community. This is a nice community. Everyone has been helpful, and kind. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community....
My tour of this community was decent. The community appeared to be well-kept. The experience was an okay one, but overall this was not the community for us.See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.