685 Woelfel Road Brookfield WI 53045
At Brookdale Brookfield we offer personalized care services that are customized to meet the individual needs of each person. Our staff is well-trained and carefully selected to work with seniors who have dementia and encourage independence while being ready to help when needed. Residents enjoy a familiar daily schedule that includes mental and physical exercises, practicing daily life skills and participating in engaging activities.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Brookfield include:
- An award-winning dining program with dementia-friendly meals
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard
- Family room with a fireplace for cooler Wisconsin nights
- Outdoor gardening areas for residents to practice their green thumb
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Secured community to protect residents who may wander
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
So far, so good...
During the first week that my mother moved in, it was a challenge because of the changes. I think she is now adapting very well. The staff there did a good job making her feel at home. I think everything there...
An Upscale Community
I liked the way this community was set up when I had the tour. It looks very nicely decorated, it's new, and the staff were good when I met them. The residents looked happy and I was very impressed with...
Very nice facility!
The Brookdale Brookfield memory care was a nice clean place. When I went in for my tour everyone was very nice and friendly. The assisted living building was across the street and that was the dealbreaker....See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.