2001 South Clinton Avenue Rochester NY 14618
Life at Brookdale Brighton captures the vibrancy and energy of our city with a welcoming staff and a home-like community. We work hard to make life easy for our residents by offering a wide variety of services and amenities. Services enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Brighton include
- Restaurant-style dining with a choice of menu options
- An on-site library with computers and internet access
- An outdoor garden area for residents to put green thumbs to work
- Personal housekeeping and linen services
- Transportation to shopping, dining and community events
- Fitness and wellness programs and an on-site, state of the art exercise room
- Concierge service
- Around the clock availability of our well-trained staff
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The staff are great people and I am comfortable with the care they are providing her. I am pleased...
Extremely friendly! But rather dark :( It looks and feels like an "old folks home" Their services are extensive and the pricing is competitive.
Settled in Nicely
My in laws is doing very well with their move to this community. They are safe, and in good hands, and we are satisfied with all they have done for us. They have a nice staff at this community. The community...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.