901 Blankenbaker Parkway Louisville KY 40243
Our luxury community includes apartments, available in a variety of sizes and floor plans, in addition to comfortable common areas. Amenities include:
- Ample storage and closet space
- Kitchen with appliances
- Emergency response system
- Individual climate controls
- Private bathroom with safety features
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Recreational areas, including arts and crafts and game room
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- Restaurant-style dining room and private dining room which may be reserved for entertaining guests
- Library with computers and Internet
- Landscaped outdoor areas with courtyard and walking paths
Our social event calendar is full of favorite entertainment and activities, including:
- Painting classes
- Happy hours with cocktails
- Daily exercise groups
- Poker tournaments
- Church services
- Book club
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This community just went through an extensive remodel however I felt in the hallways the lighting was not as good as it could be. I found it to be a little darker than I would like. The staff was nice and...
Great hands on caring nurses and aides. Many activities offered every day. Mom's only complaint has been the food. She gets to garden and pick vegetables then prepare them for a meal. The entire...
We Used Them For A Respite Stay
My mom stayed as a respite guest and she enjoyed the good experience. She enjoyed the meals very much but they did not follow her heart healthy, low sodium diet. They did not weight her for fluid retention....See all 34 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.