548 North Main Street Ashland OR 97520
Our residents may stay as busy or as relaxed as they wish at Brookdale Ashland. Our luxuriously appointed common places include:
- Restaurant-style dining room with wait staff
- Billiards table
- Fitness center
- Two libraries
- Landscaped grounds with gardening areas, walking paths and patios
- Overnight accommodations for guests
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Full-service beauty salon
We offer many amenities that make daily life carefree, including:
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Pet care
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication and chronic condition management
We offer many social opportunities including barbecues, parties and happy hours. Our activities staff plan diversions that are fun and appeal to a variety of interests. Current resident favorites include drawing classes, live entertainment, bocce ball, church services and ice cream socials.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
This looked like a nice community during our tour. The people we met were nice. This community was larger and a little more expensive than the community we chose.
Not a place I would recommend. The list of amenities is false advertising at its best. The food is often times not edible and the visiting higher ups are actually disrespectful to residents that voice their...
As far as the amenities list you might have read I would apply the "can't believe everything you read" philosophy. My mother is at the Ashland Oregon facility and not only are we having the contract...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.