3821 Wilson Boulevard Arlington VA 22203
At Brookdale Arlington, we offer our residents a continuum of care services so that if needs change, residents can stay on our campus, in their homes. We work closely with residents and their families to create personalized care plans to meet individual and unique needs. Residents choose from several apartment floor plans and layouts to find one that meets their needs and lifestyle.
Brookdale Arlington is a vibrant community, offering luxurious services and amenities to enhance the lives of residents, which include:
- Spacious common areas to encourage new friendships
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
- Private dining room for family celebrations
- Nearby public transportation
- Pet-friendly accommodations for small pets
- Daily programs and activities that are fun and engaging
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour for my mom's care
We toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff was caring. and friendly. We liked the friendly staff who showed us a clean environment. The menu was nice and we were impressed from the lunch that...
Loving and caring environment!
The staff at Brookdale were just amazing! Though my loved one has proven to require specialized care based on his condition, the staff were so accommodating and they did what they could to make sure that my...
Everything is wonderful!!
My loved one has really enjoyed himself since making the move into this community. The staff have all been wonderful to him and he seems to be making friends with the other residents. He has had no complaints...See all 33 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.