Brookdale Alamo Heights
855 East Basse Road San Antonio TX 78209
Residents at Brookdale Alamo Heights enjoy quality care services in a home-like community. Services and amenities offered by residents at Brookdale Alamo Heights include:
- Full service beauty salon and barber shop
- Fitness classes specifically designed to improve senior health
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Scheduled transportation services
- Assistance with activities of daily living in a manner that respects privacy and dignity
Located in the desirable neighborhood of Alamo Heights, Brookdale Alamo Heights sits on acres of perfectly manicured grounds with easy access to shopping, dining and medical services. We offer a continuum of care on one campus so that if needs change residents and their families will not have to find a new community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Your loved ones will be well care for here.
Very loving environment, great staff and intimate atmosphere.
My mother is a resident here. I like that they offer personalized care and the staff is very attentive. I would recommend Brookdale Alamo Heights.
Friendly Residents To Meet
My friend is now liking it and finally in the room she always wanted. She has people who are helping with her medication and driving her places she needs to go. She is enjoying to get to know the residents,...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.