About Briar Meadow
Briar Meadow in Olney, Montgomery County, Maryland, is a trustworthy residential care home. A drive away from our senior care home, you will find recreational parks in Olney, such as the Cherrywood Park, Olney Manor Park, Bowie Mill Park, and OBGC Park at Freeman Fields. We are happy that our home group setting is so close to the prime parks as you can have the venues to rewind or relax with family and friends.
As a senior resident at Briar Meadow, whether you are playing bingo or doing some dance aerobics, playing poker, watching a movie, we shall have a dedicated care companion to chat you up. The types of care offered at our senior living community include daily living assistance for the seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, stroke, cancer, or diabetes.
If you or a family member is considering staying at a senior community in Olney, MD, Briar Meadow has the following affordable amenities and services:
- A variety of apartment styles, such as studios, 1 and 2 bedroom units
- 3 nutritional meals daily, including continental breakfast along with your preferred lunch or dinner
- In-house entertainment programs
- Housekeeping and flat laundry services
- A library that is full of computer workstations, internet access, books, and magazines
- Regular outings and trips
- A state-of-the-art wellness center
You will never walk alone through the challenges of your senior life. We at Briar Meadow are there to provide company, safety, and comfort.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor