6108 Granby Rd Derwood MD 20855
Briar Meadow in Olney, Montgomery County, Maryland, is a trustworthy residential care home. A drive away from our senior care home, you will find recreational parks in Olney, such as the Cherrywood Park, Olney Manor Park, Bowie Mill Park, and OBGC Park at Freeman Fields. We are happy that our home group setting is so close to the prime parks as you can have the venues to rewind or relax with family and friends.
As a senior resident at Briar Meadow, whether you are playing bingo or doing some dance aerobics, playing poker, watching a movie, we shall have a dedicated care companion to chat you up. The types of care offered at our senior living community include daily living assistance for the seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, stroke, cancer, or diabetes.
If you or a family member is considering staying at a senior community in Olney, MD, Briar Meadow has the following affordable amenities and services:
- A variety of apartment styles, such as studios, 1 and 2 bedroom units
- 3 nutritional meals daily, including continental breakfast along with your preferred lunch or dinner
- In-house entertainment programs
- Housekeeping and flat laundry services
- A library that is full of computer workstations, internet access, books, and magazines
- Regular outings and trips
- A state-of-the-art wellness center
You will never walk alone through the challenges of your senior life. We at Briar Meadow are there to provide company, safety, and comfort.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Home sweet home!
My loved one is well taken care of at Briar Meadow. It is a small community and feels like home. The staff are very consistent and easy to work with. They communicate with us very well. The community is very...
Briar Meadow truly lives up to its name . Everything is up to standards . great place
Review of Briar Meadow
Briar Meadow is a lovely home and the staff is caringSee all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.