Autumn Breeze Senior Living
2215 Old Hamilton Place Gainesville GA 30501
At Autumn Breeze we set ourselves apart from other assisted living communities in several distinct ways:
- We personalize a very specific care plan to meet our resident's wants, needs and expectations.
- We continually foster partnerships with residents, families, the medical community and outside agencies to ensure a quality care plan is in place for each of our residents.
- We offer a dynamic and diversified activity plan designed with 'something for everyone in mind''
- Our Alzheimer's/dementia program is designed to provide an enhanced quality of life for all of our residents with dementia, including those with advanced dementia.
- Our medication assistance program in included in our basic residence fees.
- And much, much more....
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Avoid at all costs
We just moved my mother-in-law from Autumn Breeze after being a resident there for several years. The current director/nurse is a nightmare. She is confrontational, rude, dishonest and extremely difficult...
My Mom has been here for 6 months. I really like this place because of the people my Mom interacts with every day. She and I love Monica in activities. She always knows just what Mom needs. Mom has had some...
DEFINITELY WORTH LOOKING INTO!
While my mother-in-law was at Autumn Breeze for a short period of time, we found Mary Etta, Executive Director, to be very accommodating as well as attentive to our questions and concerns. She spent a great...See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.