Anna Lisa's Touch of Home
414 Perry Road Perryopolis PA 15473
Anna Lisa's Touch of Home
Anna Lisa's Touch of Home is a senior living community located in Perryopolis, PA, which is in Fayette County, home to just over 1,700, and part of the Pittsburgh area. Residents will enjoy having access to nearby shops, malls, bus and train routes. They can shop, run their errands, bank, go to restaurants, sporting events and shows together, or relax in the comfort of our environment.
Anna Lisa's Touch of Home offers the highest level of care and service to our residents in a relaxed, home-like atmosphere. At Anna Lisa's Touch of Home, our team of professional workers is committed to providing your loved one with consistent care addressing every aspect of their daily needs including all meals, transportation, laundry, all activities, rehabilitation, housekeeping, medications, and appointments. Our residents receive around the clock consistent care from our helpful staff with any needs that they may have.
We are also a very social group that likes to keep our residents engaged through activities like walks with friends, fun activities, board games, and other ways to encourage dialog and interaction between our residents. A few of the available services, activities, and amenities that we have available in our community include:
- Outdoor seating and walking paths to enjoy nature
- Shared indoor areas for games, birthday celebrations and on-site events
- A comfortable lounge area to relax in, play games and watch movies
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and snacks each day
- Weekly Housekeeping and laundry services
- Spacious accommodations with 49 beds
- Devotions weekly
We would love to have your relative join us at Anna Lisa's Touch of Home for relaxation, fun group events, shared activities, and lots of new friends in our caring community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.