Amity Slippery Rock Personal Care Home
276 Ralston Road Slippery Rock PA 16057
Amity Slippery Rock Personal Care Home is a senior living community located in Slippery Rock, PA. Slippery Rock is located in Butler County, home to about 3,600 people, Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania and North Country Brewing Company. Residents will enjoy frequenting the small shops and stores in the area, running errands and going out to local restaurants.
At Amity Slippery Rock Personal Care Home, our highly trained medical staff is available 24-hours a day should your family member need anything. Amity Slippery Rock Personal Care Home values their residents and is committed to providing the highest level of care in a home-like setting. Our caring community has 24-hour around the clock attendants who provide security, comfort, medications, meals, housekeeping, and other services to meet the daily needs of our residents.
We are also a very social group and we love to seek out ways to help our residents interact and have fun through group projects, outings and events in our communal area to encourage social interaction. A few of the available amenities and activities that we have include:
- Fun games, arts and crafts and classes
- Nutritious well-balanced meals each day
- A large communal area for group activities and social interaction
- Hair care upon request
- Weekly devotions on-site from visiting clergy
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Transportation to/from events and appointments
We are pleased to have so many happy residents in our community and would love to have your loved one join us for relaxation, fun events and activities and new friends at Amity Slippery Rock Personal Care Home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.