16303 Prince Frederick Rd. Hughesville MD 20637
Amity Care is a senior care home located in the beautiful Charles Count, MD, community of Hughsville. With a population of just over 2,000 residents and Hughsville enjoys abundant small town charm with many buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The community has its roots in the tobacco trade, and renovated tobacco warehouses now boast boutique shopping, cafes and coffee shops, and art galleries. Hughsville enjoys pleasant four-season weather with warm summers and cool winters.
Our dedicated and committed staff at Amity Care are experts at creating a happy, warm, group home setting. We choose each person carefully and only hire those we would feel comfortable caring for our own family members. We create customized care plans designed to meet the preferences and needs of our residents so that they can maintain an independent lifestyle. Available services include:
- Help with personal hair and skin care tasks
- Help with bathing and dressing
- Three nutritious and delicious meals per day
- Beverages and snacks available at all times
- Planned community activities and social events
Residents are treated with kindness, respect, and compassion, and truly love living independently in war, secure home. For more information on our services, please contact us at your convenience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.