AlwaysOn Home Care Inc
2730 W Agua Fria Freeway, Suite 100 Phoenix AZ 85027
We understand that choosing a caregiver for your loved one can be a decision laden with worry and anxiety. You may ask yourself many questions such as, 'Will the caregiver be sensitive to the needs of my loved one? Can I count on the caregiver to fulfill the care requirements that I specify or will he or she do the bare minimum or worse- nothing at all? Will the caregiver even show up?' When you choose AlwaysOn Healthcare you can rest assured that all of your questions will be answered in a way that will allow you to feel confident that you have made the right choice.
We work with you to determine your loved one's needs and customize a checklist that the caregiver will bring on each and every visit to make sure that no detail is overlooked. We follow up with you on a weekly basis to make any changes to the care plan that you require. In the follow up we also make sure the caregiver is exceeding your expectations. We take pride in the reliability of our staff, and we also realize that unforeseen circumstances could arise that may prevent the caregiver from reaching your loved one which is why we have staff members available at a moment's notice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to fill in should the need arise. With AlwaysOn Healthcare you can feel confident that your loved one is receiving the dependable care he or she deserves because that is what we would want for our own loved ones. When you choose AlwaysOn Healthcare, you are not only selecting the best caregiver, you're also choosing peace of mind.
- We have been given the 'Trusted Provider' award by a quality control third party survey company by the name of Home Care Pulse.
-All staff must complete hands-on training taught by our nurse educator, as well as 12 hours of continuing education every year to maintain and refine their skills. We have an in house education classroom where many classes are taught to our nurses!
- Caregiver certifications with full hands on skills tests.
- CPR classes and renewals
- First Aid classes
- Continuing education classes
- All team members have past experience in their field and are carefully screened, fingerprinted, bonded, insured, and undergo an extensive background check. We pay for all caregivers to obtain drug screens prior to employment. AlwaysOn Home Care is a drug free work place.
- AlwaysOn offers a free in-home assessment (including a fall-risk evaluation) to assess your loved one's specific needs and match them with an appropriate caregiver.
- A 24 hour live in program is available at an affordable daily rate.
- We'll call you after the first three shifts when a new caregiver is assigned, as well as once a week thereafter, to confirm everything is going smoothly and make adjustments as needed.
- Medical records are kept strictly confidential and disposed of properly.
- Our caregivers provide home and respite care, as well as friendship and company.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I would use this service again.
We used this service for about three weeks. The caregivers that came out to the house were nice. They helped mom around the house and with some of her personal needs. They made setting up the service easy...
I would recommend this service!!
Mom loves the caregiver that comes out to the house three times a week. She is absolutely a great companion as they talk and laugh together. She shows up on time. They made setting up the service easy and...
Always on Healthcare made the process of setting up service easy!!
I am glad we decided to use this home care agency. My dad is very happy and the caregivers that help him are great. They do what we ask of them such as cleaning, cooking, taking him to doctors appointments...See all 11 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.