24 Hr Homecare
4350 Executive Drive, #205 San Diego CA 92121
24Hr HomeCare can help your loved one continue a full, active, and healthy way of life providing premier non-medical homecare tailored to your individual needs. We recognize it is not easy to bring someone new into your home, and strive to make it the most positive experience. We do this by only employing the most trusted, compassionate and experienced Caregivers. All of our Caregivers have undergone a rigorous 24-point screening process to ensure that you receive the care you deserve.
24Hr HomeCare provides numerous advantages that distinguish us from other companies providing non-medical homecare. Some of our advantages include:
- 24 Hour Availability — Living up to our name, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for any inquires, scheduling changes, or emergencies.
- No Minimum Hourly Requirement —We customize the care we provide to what works best with your schedule. A majority of non-medical homecare providers have a minimum hourly service requirement of three to four hours per day. 24Hr HomeCare has no minimum hourly requirement. We can provide assistance for as little as 30 minutes per day.
- Trusted, Compassionate and Experienced Caregivers — 24Hr HomeCare selects only the most trusted, compassionate, and experienced Caregivers. All of our Caregivers have been carefully chosen through our rigorous screening process.
- Real Time Caregiver Monitoring System — We continuously monitor our Caregivers through our Real Time Caregiver Monitoring System. Our Caregivers clock in and out through our advanced telephone system that allows us to effectively track hours and attendance in real time.
- Quality Assurance of Care — We conduct routine nurse and management supervisory visits to ensure client satisfaction. In addition, we perform random periodic check-ins to ensure our clients receive the best possible non-medical homecare.
- Disease-Specific Care — Your care will be customized to your specific needs and condition. Through our unparalleled connections with various healthcare organizations, 24Hr HomeCare receives the most up to date information on disease treatment and care procedures.
- Proceeds to a Charity of Choice — We feel so strongly about supporting our community that part of 24Hr HomeCare's proceeds are donated to your charity of choice. Donations in your name will help contribute to research fighting various illnesses/diseases.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very good service, they really help you with your needs.
Care in home
This was a nice service. We liked that the service. They were able to send out a care taker as soon as we needed someone to come to our home. They were a good companion and they help with the some of the personal...
They were fabulous
I could not have been more pleased with the service that they provided us. The agency kept all the appointments never canceled on us but the best things were the person who came was constant. The agency never...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.