Westmore Senior Living
25 Leonard Trail Westworth Village TX 76114
Westmore Senior Living is an assisted living community located in Fort Worth, Texas, which is in Denton, Parker, Wise and Tarrant counties and home to just over 812,000 people. Fort Worth is a growing city with a host of activities including great shopping, top sporting events, museums, fun outdoor activities in park-like settings and more. Residents will be able to shop, run their errands, and go on group outings, or relax in our comfortable development.
Westmore Senior Living is committed to offering our seniors the highest level of consistent care in a quiet, home-like setting. Our trained staff specializes in memory care to help treat dementia and Alzheimer's and keep seniors engaged and active.
Our development is very active and enjoys social events, group outings, birthday celebrations, and other ways to keep the atmosphere fun and enjoyable for our residents. A few of the available services and activities that we have in our community include:
- Rehabilitation, occupational therapy, physical therapy or speech therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans
- An outdoor sitting area with walking paths
- Three well-balanced meals prepared by our chef
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
- A pet friendly community where pets can stay with their owners
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Devotional services off-site
We are happy to have the residents in our development and invite you to bring your family member to join us for fun and engaging activities, relaxation, and new friends at Westmore Senior Living.
Pricing at Westmore Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Westmore Senior Living
My mother has been staying at Westmore Senior Living for about six weeks now, and it has been a fantastic experience so far. The food is delicious, and the portions are almost too big they give you so much....
- Finding Out About the Community
We had a main goal to pick a better and convenient community. I called to see if they were a fit to tour. They were not as close as I had hoped and we found a closer community to the family so we decided to...
This is beautiful and new. Had a great tour, everyone was friendly. This would have been a great choice if it had been closer to family members to visit.See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at Westmore Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Westmore Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.