Colonial Gardens - Fort Worth
6939 River Park Circ Fort Worth TX 76116
* Certified Alzheimer's Facility for Nearly 20 YEARS!
* All-Inclusive Rate ~NO Added Level of Care Fees
* "Best in Senior Living" Award 3 Years Running
* Person-Centered Care in Small, Home-Like Setting
* SAME Executive Director & Admin Staff for 5+ Years
Colonial Garden's two small cottages were uniquely designed for those with Alzheimer's and other dementias with only 20 private bedrooms each. They provide a cozy atmosphere with beautiful, traditional décor that is fitting to the tastes of the Residents. Each cottage also features an expansive, shaded backyard with covered patios just like home! The compassionate staff are trained specifically to care for those with dementia and the challenges that accompany the disease in all of its complexities. Each Resident's care plan is customized to their own unique needs, strengths, likes & dislikes. Memory care has been our COMPLETE focus since 1999.
Pricing at Colonial Gardens - Fort Worth
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Colonial Gardens - Fort Worth
Senior Housing Types Provided at Colonial Gardens - Fort Worth
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.