Westmont of Morgan Hill
1160 Cochrane Road Morgan Hill CA 95037
Westmont of Morgan Hill is an assisted living community located in Morgan Hill, CA, in Santa Clara County and home to about 38,000 people. An area considered to be part of Silicon Valley, Morgan Hill has relaxing parklike settings, shops, stores, restaurants and new homes. Residents will be able to do their shopping, run their errands, take tours, go out to restaurants or get their daily exercise from walking, golf or tennis.
Westmont of Morgan Hill is proud to provide our seniors with the highest level of quality care in a relaxed, home-like environment. Our licensed staff specializes in memory care to help treat Alzheimer's and dementia and keep seniors active and socially engaged.
Our development is also very social and we enjoy group dynamics in our community through shared events, fun activities, and other ways our seniors can stay socially engaged with one another. A few of the available activities and amenities that we have in our community include:
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and rehabilitation services
- Arts and crafts to stimulate the mind, challenge and enlighten the spirit
- Fitness to help stretch tense muscles or get in cardio
- Clubs and hobbies such as dancing, golf, photography or bridge
- Landscaped courtyards and an outdoor sitting area for enjoying nature
- Learning through our various workshops and coursework
- Nutritious well-balanced meals
- Transportation to/from activities and events
We are proud to be of service to the residents in our development and would love to have your family member join us for relaxation, fun activities, and new friends at Westmont of Morgan Hill.
Pricing at Westmont of Morgan Hill
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Westmont of Morgan Hill
- The Memory Care
My husband is doing well in the Memory Care and the community is fine. They have activities for the residents. I join with him so he can try it out. The food is really good and I usually have dinner with him....
- Why we chose Westmont
First impression is clean, open and welcoming environment . Location is great! Recommend the following:1. detailed explanations of cost breakdown of individual services from nursing assessment. 2. Variety of...
- Westmont Assisted Living at a glance
Staff very welcoming, environment kept very clean. The first impression and feeling of Westmont was caring staff and pride in caring for residents.
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Westmont of Morgan Hill
Senior Housing Types Provided at Westmont of Morgan Hill
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.