Brookdale San Jose
1009 Blossom River Way San Jose CA 95123
At Brookdale San Jose, we offer a continuum of care services including independent living, assisted living and memory care. Our range of care services means that residents stay on our campus and in their homes even if their needs change over time. Brookdale San Jose is considered a premier senior community in the region and offers several resort-style services and amenities, including:
- Holistic care services that bring a true sense of belonging and self to residents
- Restaurant-style dining serving three nutritious and delicious meals daily
- Hydrotherapy spa
- Fitness center with innovative exercise programs designed specifically for seniors
- Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas
Pricing at Brookdale San Jose
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale San Jose
- It feels like home here
I’m moving in here soon with my wife. The atmosphere feels like home, the rooms are bigger than another facility she was staying at, and it includes a private bathroom. Right off the living room, there’s a...
- Settling in nicely
My dad is settling in quite well at Brookdale San Jose. It is nice and clean and everything seems to be running very smoothly. He is starting to participate in the activities that they offer and is making new...
- A good place to check out
This community is very nice and it was our first choice. The staff we met were nice and they do offer some nice activities. We were looking for a two bedroom two bath apartment and this community no longer...See all 26 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale San Jose
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale San Jose
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.