University Senior Living
2865 S. Main Street Ann Arbor MI 48103
University Living is an assisted living community located in a beautiful area of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, Michigan. With gorgeous walking paths and an even more beautiful courtyard, it is a wonderful place to live. There are benches outside for when those wish to have nice visits or simply wish to enjoy a nice day. Located in such a beautiful area, it is hard to resist. Everything that you or a loved one could possibly need is available, with the support of the loving and caring staff.
Our mission is to make sure that every resident is happy, healthy, and taken care of. We love to see smiling residents and are strong supporters of memory care. This is especially important for those that suffer from dementia or Alzheimer's. We also love to offer various activities for those interested in remaining independent and active. Taking the time to look at our community will show you that this is a wonderful place.
To make life at University Living more exciting and comfortable, we offer various amenities. These amenities include:
- A wonderfully relaxing spa, which includes a Jacuzzi
- A partnership with the University of Michigan, which provides further learning opportunities
- An incredible library and computer lab with internet access
- A wonderful exercise area called The Preservation Station
- Three delicious meals a day
- A barber shop and a beauty salon is on-site
- Fun group outings
We want to make sure that everyone has a great life in their golden years. We would love for you to join us here at University Living.
Pricing at University Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of University Senior Living
Community Details at University Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at University Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.