Brookdale W. Eisenhower Pkwy
750 West Eisenhower Parkway Ann Arbor MI 48103
Brookdale W. Eisenhower Pkwy is proud to be the memory care community of choice in Ann Arbor. We provide a high level of personalized service for seniors with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. Our staff is carefully chosen to work with people who have memory impairment. Their compassionate and caring attitudes help our residents feel at home and well cared for. By offering our residents a daily familiar routine and enriching activities, we strive to meet the unique needs of each person. Components of the daily routine include:
- Mental exercises including brain stimulating games and discussions
- Physical activity
- Individual and group life skills that give residents a sense of belonging
- Life enrichment programming that meets a variety of needs and personal backgrounds
- Full service dining with a dementia friendly menu
- Enclosed walking areas giving residents freedom to safely explore
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very Fine Home
It is a very fine home. Well maintained on the outside and clean on the inside. On the weekends it seems they could use more staffing. The laundry seems to get backed-up, there are dirty sheets on the chairs...
They are really friendly and responsive until you sign the contract. After that good luck getting a response to emails, voicemails or texts.
Nice Community Overall
They are trying their best to care for my mother, and her needs here at this community. My mother has had some medical issues, but they have been attentive, and helpful. When I visit the community it looks...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.