Brookdale Ann Arbor
2190 Ann Arbor Saline Road Ann Arbor MI 48103
Life at Brookdale Ann Arbor mimics the ambience of the city, where residents receive high quality care and our staff ensures the privacy and dignity of each person. Each resident receives a personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed to ensure needs are being met as they change. Residents receiving memory care follow a gentle and familiar daily schedule led by a thoughtfully chosen staff that provides a sense of purpose and belonging.
We are committed to making life as worry free as possible for all of our residents through our exceptional service offerings. Services offered at Brookdale Ann Arbor include
- Assistance with activities of daily living (i.e. dressing, grooming, hygiene, dining, bathing)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- An engaging social calendar that enclose educational programs for families of residents
- Full service meal plan with balanced meal options and snacks available throughout the day
- Beautiful outdoor areas and a wrap around porch
- Bright and cherry sunroom
- Private dining room for entertaining
Pricing at Brookdale Ann Arbor
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Ann Arbor
- Mom enjoys her "place".
My Mom really enjoys living at Brookdale Ann Arbor. She has made some friends. She enjoys her "place". She is safely receiving her daily meds and enjoys the food. It was time for Mom to move into...
We found the people friendly and accommodating and helpful. The atmosphere was a bit dark but what was available was varied. [Name removed] was lovely and tactful
- Very Expensive in Price
This community was on the larger side. It was extremely nice well maintained and very clean. It was handicapped accessible.The staff seemed to be nice and respectful of the residents. The outside was very nice...
- See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Ann Arbor
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Ann Arbor
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.