460 Forks of the Wabash Way Huntington IN 46750
Residents are at the center of our small, homelike community. Our community is the perfect place to form friendships, pursue an old hobby or learn a new one. Our activities include:
- Baking club
- Card and board games
- Music programs
- Church services
- Exercise classes
- Hat looming
Our dedicated staff takes resident health and safety seriously and we offer several services depending on individual needs:
- Onsite rehabilitation services
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Assistance with grooming
- Housekeeping services
- Common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Dietician planned meals
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- In case of emergency or serious illness we are three miles south of Parkview Huntington Hospital
- Short stay and urgent placement programs
Our entire community is designed with you and your comfort in mind. Our gracious common spaces include a restaurant style dining room, comfortable lounges, cozy library, computer room, bustling activity room and a private enclosed outdoor courtyard.
Pricing at Tipton Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Tipton Place
- They are working with mom
The staff at Tipton Place are great and they are working with my mother-in-law to help with her transition there. My mother-in-law is starting to make friend and likes to going to the main dining room for...
- Good Safe Community for My Parents
I'am comfortable with my father's move to this community. It is a very nice place with kind people. The community is well-kept, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is great, they are...
- Unable to Stay
Unfortunately my uncle was [Removed] out of this community. They were not able to provide the level of care he needed. It is a nice place with kind people. They did try their best to care for him and his needs,...See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Tipton Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Tipton Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.