The Windsor of Bradenton
2800 60th Ave W Bradenton FL 34207
We honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is the right choice for your housing or service needs.
The Windsor of Bradenton is adjacent to Manatee Community College and within walking distance to shopping and the Public Library. Our community is centrally located to both Manatee Memorial and Blake Hospitals.
We offer fun and exciting activities, bus trips, great food and lots of terrific people to socialize with. We take care of all the daily chores so time can be spent with friends or pursuing enjoyable hobbies and activities.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant classic architecture
- Large front porch with outdoor seating, patio, and picnic area
- Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and a fountain
- Single level, handicapped accessible, and barrier free
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, except in bathroom
- Large bathroom with handrails and convenient medicine cabinet
- Emergency call system
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Spacious closets
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
- Large hallways with oak railings and beautiful artwork
- Living room and other quiet gathering areas with fireplace and elegant furnishings
- Laundry room with free washer and dryer access
- Private dining and party room to host family and friends
- Full-service hair salon
- Ice cream parlor for socializing with friends and neighbors
Pricing at The Windsor of Bradenton
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Windsor of Bradenton
- We always knew he was in good hands
Dear Windsor,Thank you for all your staff has done for our Father over the past year. We always knew he was well taken care of and loved at the Windsor. Here is a gift for your staff for the Holiday Party...
- Excellent Care
I want to express sincere appreciation for your staff while my Mother was a resident at the Windsor. Your Director of Nursing was wonderful. Her mannerism and patience with my Mom was of special importance...
The staff at The Windsor is wonderful: friendly, competent, and responsive. My husband was a short-time resident but had a satisfying experience and was well cared for.
- See all 11 community reviews
Community Details at The Windsor of Bradenton
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Windsor of Bradenton
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.