The Windsor of Bradenton
2800 60th Ave W Bradenton FL 34207
We honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with caring, helpful staff at The Windsor is the right choice for your housing or service needs.
The Windsor of Bradenton is adjacent to Manatee Community College and within walking distance to shopping and the Public Library. Our community is centrally located to both Manatee Memorial and Blake Hospitals.
We offer fun and exciting activities, bus trips, great food and lots of terrific people to socialize with. We take care of all the daily chores so time can be spent with friends or pursuing enjoyable hobbies and activities.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant classic architecture
- Large front porch with outdoor seating, patio, and picnic area
- Enclosed courtyard with walking paths and a fountain
- Single level, handicapped accessible, and barrier free
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, except in bathroom
- Large bathroom with handrails and convenient medicine cabinet
- Emergency call system
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Spacious closets
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Elegant dining in the Palma Sola
- Large hallways with oak railings and beautiful artwork
- Living room and other quiet gathering areas with fireplace and elegant furnishings
- Laundry room with free washer and dryer access
- Private dining and party room to host family and friends
- Full-service hair salon
- Ice cream parlor for socializing with friends and neighbors
Pricing at The Windsor of Bradenton
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Windsor of Bradenton
- Hurrincain Irma
Thank you Windsor of Bradenton for taking care of my Grandmother during the hurricane. The family lives in Maryland and we could not move her up here. I am sure it was a monumental task caring for all your...
- Fantastic Staff!!
My father has really enjoyed his stay at this community. The staff is wonderful and they do whatever i ask. The staff clean his room, do his laundry and keep him safe. The room he is in is pretty big, he has...
- She's back home and Happy
My mother has lived at The Windsor for almost a year. She is 89, has a full time catheter and is starting to loose her mobility. The facility is her home. She loves it. The food is now wonderful with the...See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at The Windsor of Bradenton
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Windsor of Bradenton
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.