Water's Edge of Bradenton
3229 19th St W Bradenton FL 34205
Water’s Edge of Bradenton is a lovely assisted living community just off the coast of the Gulf of Mexico in the town of Bradenton, Florida. The local town is a vacation friendly area that is almost entirely filled with country clubs, beaches, and residential housing. With year round warm weather and a dazzling view of the sea, there are few places quite as lovely in all of Florida.
Water’s Edge is built to feel like a resort while offering the everyday assistance for community members that need a hand. We put a heavy emphasis on wellness, healthy eating, and maintaining an active lifestyle. Residents maintain a worry-free lifestyle with a staff that handles maintenance, bills, and daily chores for them.
At Water’s Edge we take pride in the fantastic amenities and services we offer. All of our following amenities are resort quality or better:
- Enormous outdoor swimming pool
- Crafted landscaping with a beautiful fresh water lake
- Three savory meals cooked daily by an executive chef
- Not for profit Christian-based community
- Wireless internet services
- Transportation and activities scheduled daily
- Full movie theater
- Beautiful apartments with full kitchens and private screened patios
Life is something worth enjoying to its fullest. As a member of our Christian assisted living community, you will experience that tenet of our philosophy to its fullest. We welcome you to join our community today.
Pricing at Water's Edge of Bradenton
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Water's Edge of Bradenton
Sounds great ! Not sure it would be affordable
This is our first choice. We absolutely loved it. [Name removed], the marketing director is so helpful, knowledgeable and so sweet.
- SeniorAdvisor is a valuable service.
Using SeniorAdvisor.com was a very good decision. I used A Place for Mom to find a retirement community that provided everything I needed now and in the foreseeable future. My advisor developed a list of places...
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Water's Edge of Bradenton
Senior Housing Types Provided at Water's Edge of Bradenton
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.