Brookdale Pointe West
6101 Pointe West Boulevard Bradenton FL 34209
Brookdale Pointe West is a dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care community, committed to meeting the needs of this very special population. We know that familiarity is important to the peace of mind and comfort of people with dementia, which is why our residents enjoy a gentle daily structure that includes mental and physical exercises, daily life skills practicing and a life enriching activities schedule. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Pointe West include:
- Individualized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted to meet changing needs
- Access to a specially chosen and well-trained staff
- Assistance with activities of daily living in a way that promotes individuality and dignity
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Care oversight from professional nurses
- A secured environment for the safety of residents
- On-site library
Our community feels just like home to our residents, with intimate and comfortable spaces for residents to enjoy. We have an award-winning dining program that offers dementia-friendly dining in a supportive and consistent manner.
Pricing at Brookdale Pointe West
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Pointe West
- Father is doing Well At This Community
Everything is working out pretty well for my father with his move to this community. It is a nice place, and I'am comfortable with his move here. It is a good community with caring people. I know he is...
- Excellent Community, My Tour Was Great
I had an excellent tour of this community. It was one of my top picks for my husband to move to. Everyone was very kind and friendly. They were very accommodating, and helpful. During my tour, I noticed the...
- My Dad Is Active
I believe my dad is getting proper and good care. I am able to speak with the staff when needed. I am told that the food is good. My dad gets to help clean up and joins the music recreation, he has made friends...
- See all 6 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Pointe West
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Pointe West
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.