Brookdale Palma Sola
450 67th Street West Bradenton FL 34209
At Brookdale Palma Sola residents are treated like family. Our community is active and vibrant where residents are encouraged to thrive, to find new interests and hobbies, to build new relationships — all while receiving high quality, personalized care services. Brookdale Palma Sola has several cozy common areas including a library, TV room and dining room.
Residents at Brookdale Palma Sola enjoy a wide range of services and amenities including:
- An active and dynamic social calendar
- A strong relationship with the local community
- Fine dining with a choice of entrees, ample snacks and special meals
- Access to a network of local medical providers
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted
Pricing at Brookdale Palma Sola
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Palma Sola
- Kind Community, My Tour Was Nice
This is a wonderful community, and I had a nice tour of it. The staff was very kind, and helpful. My tour guide was informative, and answered. From what I saw the community was neat, and tidy. The experience...
Nice facility, friendly staff, residents look like they are having fun
- Father is Doing Well at This Community
My father is enjoying his time in this community. It is a nice facility, and I'am comfortable with his move here. I know he is safe, and in good hands. They have a friendly, kind staff, and they have been...See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Palma Sola
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Palma Sola
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.