The Lodge at Natchez Trace
8207 Highway 100 Nashville TN 37221
The Lodge at Natchez Trace is an assisted living community nestled in a small and private neighborhood in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee. Our location is both easily accessible and surrounded by beautiful parks and greenery, providing the comfort and peace of country living.
The Lodge is proud to offer a wide array of activities and assistance for our residents, provided by our skilled caregiving staff and a number of nurses and nursing assistants. In addition to the engaging and stimulating environment, the Lodge provides a separate neighborhood for extended memory care services for residents living with Alzheimer's, dementia, and the associated memory loss and impairment. The care provided at the Lodge emphasizes independence, dignity, and quality of life above all else.
These are just some of the Lodge's many amenities, services, and features:
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Musical, spiritual, and cultural programs, including music and art classes, a gardening club, and movie nights
- Therapeutic fitness programs, including low-impact aerobics, a walking club, and wellness education classes
- An elegant restaurant-style dining room, as well as a private dining room for visiting family and friends
- A relaxing sun porch and beautiful outdoor courtyards
- Cozy studio apartments or spacious single bedroom apartments with a private balcony available
The Lodge at Natchez Trace is proud of our country community, and would like to invite you to experience the rest, relaxation, and excitement we offer.
Pricing at The Lodge at Natchez Trace
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Lodge at Natchez Trace
- Good Fit
My mom has settled into this community nicely. She is starting to enjoy the activities and doing them. She has met some people and is starting to make friends. The staff at the community is friendly and helpful...
- Great Experience So Far
My love one is doing well with her move to this community. We feel she is safe, and in good hands. They have a very good staff, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. The community is neat, and...
- Comfortble living!!
I have no complaints about how things are going for my self since I have made the move into this community. It is a very safe and comfortable living environment and I could not be happier. I enjoy my dinning...See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at The Lodge at Natchez Trace
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Lodge at Natchez Trace
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.