The Gardens of Virginia Beach
5620 Wesleyan Drive Virginia Beach VA 23455
Pricing at The Gardens of Virginia Beach
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Gardens of Virginia Beach
- The Gardens is a good place for my parents.
My parents moved in and they are happy there. They have had to adjust from living on a 36 acre farm but they know that this is the best place for them. The rehab people are very nice and helpful and the nursing...
- Strongly urge checking with VA Dept of Social Services
I’m being prompted by SeniorAdvisor to submit a review so I am doing so. I must first say that dad stayed at the Gardens during early 2018 and the Gardens had hired new staff to oversee needed changes at the...
The staff was extremely helpful and considerate throughout the entire process. They all worked the process as easy as could be expected.
- See all 35 community reviews
Community Details at The Gardens of Virginia Beach
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Gardens of Virginia Beach
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.