5110 19th Avenue Brooklyn NY 11204
This assisted living community, The Belvedere, is located in the heart of the peaceful and busy town of Brooklyn, Kings County, New York.
The community home is situated at the hub of town surrounded by a cosmopolitan neighborhood where everything is easily available. This makes The Belvedere a more convenient location for residents especially due to easy access to transport and shopping areas.
The Belvedere takes a great pride in giving senior residents that heart warming feeling of 'Home away from Home' through our experienced professional staff devoted to providing personalized care to each and every resident. With a team of on-site medical professionals ready to provide memory care for residents with dementia, the feeling of security gives them a settled mind.
Among a variety of amenities, The Belvedere provides the following to residents giving them the chance to grow and improve; spiritually, physically and mentally:
- Spacious rooms elegantly furnished with walk-in showers
- Beauty salon within the premises
- A park-like sitting area and a beautifully landscaped garden that gives residents the opportunity to interact with friends
- Fitness room that allow for physical therapy and occupational therapy for residents on rehabilitation
- On-site medical services available to residents and seniors with Alzheimer's
- Creative arts and entertainment centers that encourage creativity and promote friendships among seniors
The Belvedere is an assisted living community that provides a peaceful and secure community for residents to live an easy and fun-filled life. The community has on-site amenities that give senior residents the opportunity to bring their homes where they are.
Pricing at The Belvedere
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Belvedere
Community Details at The Belvedere
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Belvedere
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.