Sanctuary at Tuttle Crossing
4880 Tuttle Road Dublin OH 43017
Sanctuary at Tuttle Crossing is a modern assisted living community in the heart of Dublin, Ohio. From the moment you pull into our drive, you'll appreciate our sanctuary-like feel including the spacious outdoors and beautifully maintained landscaping. Our safe haven location is located just a few minutes from Route 33 and I-270, allowing you to remain close to your entire family.
Our residential senior community gives you the customized care you need. We have a well trained and experienced staff who are committed to meeting your individual needs. You'll find respect here. We'll ensure you get the comfort and safe environment you desire while also providing you with a positive social experience. We're committed to ensuring you feel safe, are treated with dignity, and have the ability to enjoy life to the fullest.
Our commitment to you also includes providing our residents with ample amenities and outstanding services including:
- On-site barber shop and salon
- Upgraded cable TV
- Access to Llewellyn Farms Park
- Two beautiful dining areas
- Library and reading room
- Housekeeping services
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Access to social activities and planned outings
- Spacious outdoor areas for you to walk and relax
- Private apartments with several floor plans to choose from
Take the time to find out why Sanctuary at Tuttle Crossing is your ideal choice for assisted living. We know you will find our location to be close enough to your family and plenty to do. Enjoy our positive, uplifting environment and ample, modern services when you call our community home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sanctuary at Tuttle Crossing Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.