San Jean Facility Care Inc.
815 24th Street Orlando FL 32805
San Jean Facility Care Inc. is an assisted living community located in the thriving town of Orlando, FL. This action-packed community is situated in the midst of a residential area within the heart of Orlando. Orlando is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. It is a great place to live and a wonderful place for family members and friends to visit as well.
San Jean Facility Care Inc. is owned and operated by family members who care for seniors like they are family. Our staff members are dedicated to a high quality of care and we keep medical professionals on site 24 hours a day in case any needs arise. Compassionate care leads to a comfortable life without added worries.
While physical health is important, our community understands the importance of staying active at every age. Our amenities aid in that process and include:
- Regular games and activities
- Outdoor visiting areas for residents and family visitors to enjoy
- Provided transportation for errands and appointments
- Dining options with specially prepared meals
- Relaxing sitting areas for residents to enjoy while socializing
- Birthday and holiday group celebrations
We are thrilled with our community and invite you to enjoy the beauty, relaxation, and overall spirit of San Jean Facility Care Inc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.