805 North 5th Street Jacksonville OR 97530
Pricing at Pioneer Village
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Pioneer Village
- Beautiful, but too Far Away
I toured Pioneer Village while looking at options for my mother. I found the community to be very impressive. The rooms were large, and the place looked very nice. However, the manager was not in at the time...
- Fun activities like wine tours!
I live here currently and would recommend them to anybody. I’ve already sent brochures to friends of mine about living here. The location is amazing, the weather is so nice, and the service is great. The staff...
- Didn't leave a good impression
This community didn’t have a high level of upkeep that other communities had. The outside of the facility looked in good shape, but it looked like it needed a lot of repairs. There were torn pieces of rugs...
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Pioneer Village
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pioneer Village
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.