3033 East Barnett Road Medford OR 97504
Our community is designed with amenities and services that allow for relaxation, socialization and carefree living, including:
- Wooded courtyard with gardening beds, walking paths and seating areas
- Computer room
- Cozy library
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the campus
- Activity and game room with billiards table
- Overnight guest rooms
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- TV and movie lounge
- Restaurant style dining room
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation options
- Assistance with activities of daily living
We offer many opportunities to have fun, learn new hobbies and cultivate friendships, such as:
- Live piano entertainment
- Dance parties
- Writing club
- Resident choir
- Men's group
- Visits to local parks
- Outings to casinos, dining and shopping
Our apartments are pet friendly and residents may choose between studio and one bedroom units. All apartments have kitchenettes, private wheelchair-accessible bathrooms, individual climate controls. Some units also have a patio or balcony.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.