O'Neill Healthcare Bay Village
605 Bradley Road Bay Village OH 44140
Bradley Bay Health Center is an assisted living community located in beautiful Bay Village, Ohio. Surrounded by nature and home to friendly and supportive staff, Bradley Bay Health Center is the ideal place to call home.
Situated right beside Lake Erie, Bay Village is home to many fantastic recreational facilities that offer different physical activity programs like tennis and golf. There is also a fabulous aquatic centre with an outdoor pool. If you're a nature lover you can spend your time visiting the community garden or one of the many gorgeous parks that Bay Village has to offer. Bay Village hosts several community events throughout the year where people of all ages are encouraged to attend.
In your spacious and comfortable apartment at Bradley Bay Health Center you will have access to our highly trained and professional staff 24 hours a day, and can also take advantage of any of our amenities, including:
- Beautiful and bright indoor common spaces where you can socialize with your friends and relatives
- Three delicious and healthy meals a day
- A variety of different actives run for residents
- Devotional services onsite and off
- Medication management
Bradley Bay Health center is a secure and pleasant place to live, and we would be so happy if you decide to call it home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.