The Belvedere of Westlake
29591 Detroit Rd Westlake OH 44145
* Locally Owned and operated
* Beautiful English Tudor Estate with award winning
landscaped grounds in a safe and secure
* Charming town center, interior porches and
beautiful spaces for family gatherings
*Spacious studio and one bedroom suites with
kitchenettes and in-suite laundry
* Group and individual transportation
* Pendant call system with fall detection
*Fresh individualized meals offered restaurant style
or in room with menu option throughout the day
Belvedere Memory care
*Secure safe environment
*Pendant call system with fall detection
*Wander guard alert
*Certified Dementia Practitioner on staff
*Ability to price lock
*Medication administration by licensed nurse
Pricing at The Belvedere of Westlake
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Belvedere of Westlake
- Happy with The Belvedere
My aunt is in the memory care unit at The Belvedere. She is comfortable and well taken care of. Every time I come to see her she is clean and well dressed. She fits in with the community and is kept active...
- Very Happy with The Belvedere of Westlake
My Aunt has been living at The Belvedere of Westlake in the memory care unit for about three months now. She has acclimated very well. The staff all know her and treat her very well with courtesy and respect....
Community Details at The Belvedere of Westlake
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Belvedere of Westlake
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.