3250 Quick Water Landing Kennesaw GA 30144
We have large outdoor spaces where residents can enjoy sitting in the sun with friends, walking on the meandering paths through the gardens or watching birds flitter through the trees.
Residents may stay as busy or as relaxed as they choose. We offer space for socializing over a card game or watching a movie with friends as well as places for quiet contemplation or solitary pursuits like reading, crafts or puzzles. Our activities include Tai Chi, bingo, live entertainment and trips to town for shopping, errands and dining.
We deliver compassionate care to seniors needing assistance with daily tasks as well as seniors with Alzheimer's or other memory disorders. We take the wellness of our residents very seriously and offer several services to assist them:
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Respite and short term care is available
- Meals planned by registered dietician
- We coordinate with other care providers for home health and hospice care
- On-site physical therapy
- On-site visits from a physician, podiatrist and dentist
- Transportation to medical appointments
- All apartment emergency response systems are interfaced with staff pagers
- All areas accessible by walkers and wheelchairs
Our apartments have the option of being either private or shared and range in size from studio to two bedrooms. Apartments include kitchenettes, private bathrooms with safety features, emergency call system and individual climate controls.
Pricing at Northstar Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Northstar Place
- No Problems, Good Tour Of This Community
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The tour went well overall, we didn't have any problems. The community looked good, from what we saw everything looked nice, and clean. The staff we...
- Nice Place!!
I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The property was clean and they had a lot of great of amenities for all of the residents. The...
- Care and Comfort
I LIKE THE COMMUNITY AND THE STAFF WHO ARE CARING AND ATTENTIVE. tHE MENU IS APPEALING AND NEEDS SOME SMALL IMPROVEMENTS. I LIKE THAT SHE IS ACTIVE WITH THE OTHER RESIDENTS AND KEEPING ACTIVE. I LIKE THAT...See all 32 community reviews
Community Details at Northstar Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Northstar Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.