Luther Towers II
1420 N Franklin St Wilmington DE 19806
Luther Towers II
Luther Towers II is an assisted living community located in the picturesque city of Wilmington, Delaware where the Christina River, the Brandywine Creek, and the Delaware River all meet. With a beautiful and vibrant riverfront containing theatres, markets, restaurants, and residential areas, Wilmington is an active community with lots to see and do for everyone in the family.
Luther Towers provides affordable assisted living options to seniors, while ensuring that all residents have the opportunity to live their lives to the fullest. With a rich volunteer community to draw from, our buildings offer unique social and cultural experiences for our residents. Our volunteers and staff are the backbone of our residential community, providing a full and rich lifestyle. Our staff are dedicated to ensuring our seniors feel at home and independent.
In addition to our close-knit and vibrant community atmosphere, our community offers seniors and their families many ways to be active and enjoy life, including:
- A social services coordinator for each building
- An emergency alert system in each apartment
- An on-site library with free internet access
- Apartments wired for Comcast Cable
- An on-site Beauty Shop, Restaurant, Gift Shop, and Convenience Store
- 24-hour security monitoring, fire sprinkler system, and backup generators
- Accessible transportation to local banks and the grocery store
We are extremely proud of the vibrant and active community we provide for our seniors at Luther Towers II, and invite you to join our community and enjoy a rich and active lifestyle full of meaningful experiences.
Pricing at Luther Towers II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Luther Towers II
- Help from A Place for Mom
We toured Luther Towers 1 and found it to be clean, and updated. The onsite restaurant was also inviting. My Dad was pleased with the room a one bedroom apt. offered.The process of him moving in went well...
- Make the Move!
I found out how I have really shut myself off from nearly everything. This place has all I need to come out of isolation. It's a community I would recommend to anyone especially if they live alone. My daughters...
Community Details at Luther Towers II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Luther Towers II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.