7000 North McCormick Boulevard Lincolnwood IL 60712
Lincolnwood Place provides a continuum of care that accommodates active seniors as well as those who need daily assistance. Our community is comprised of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, allowing residents to choose a home based on their needs and lifestyle. Our community offers a full range of activities that promote engagement and socialization, allowing us to build a close-knit and homelike environment. We strive to provide a high quality of life for seniors and peace of mind for their loved ones.
At Lincolnwood Place, seniors enjoy a dynamic community that offers a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Comfortable common rooms, including a computer lounge, a television lounge and a billiards lounge
- A fitness room
- A well-stocked library
- An outside patio garden with raised beds
- Restaurant-style dining with foods prepared by a professional chef
- Complimentary transportation
- Pet friendly community
At Lincolnwood Place, seniors enjoy a comfortable and laid-back lifestyle that promotes their freedom and independence. Here, our residents enjoy a high quality of life without the hassle, expense and stress of home ownership and upkeep. We are proud of our community, and we look forward to having you join us for rest, relaxation and fun.
Lincolnwood Place Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Lincolnwood Place Reviews
- My life at Lincolnwood Place
I find this place very desirable place to live. When I first arrived here, I was driving my car which made life here very pleasant and convenient. After I sold my car - I managed using their busses in order...
- Review of Lincolnwood Place - Lincolnwood, IL
My wife and I moved to this community on September 12, 2017. People here especially Administration staff [removed], Executive Director [removed]- Director of dining services [removed]- program director [removed]....
- Review of Lincolnwood Place Lincolnwood, IL
There are so many things to offer. That is the honest truth! So many things to do.See all 40 community reviews
Lincolnwood Place Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Lincolnwood Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.