Legend Memory Care
2800 SW 131st St Oklahoma City OK 73170
Legend Memory Care at Rivendell is a free standing memory care residence dedicated to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.
At Legend, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour and you'll see how our combination of an inspiring residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Rivendell Memory Care is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Beyond The Commons Area, the community is broken into three distinct neighborhoods. Small and purposeful by design, each neighborhood provides a controlled and familiar space for residents to enjoy daily living in their personal apartment as well as shared living areas to engage and interact with loved ones and each other.
- Garden Cafe- Hydration is key to health and nutrition. This is the perfect place to enjoy a cool beverage after a walk around the courtyards.
- Living Room- This home like setting is the center of socialization and life enrichment, offering multiple opportunities to interact with the company of friends.
- Wellness Center- Conveniently located in each neighborhood, this center provides caregivers with the means to efficiently deliver prompt medical care to residents.
- Media Room- Enjoy a great story, engage in music therapy, attend church services or watch a favorite film with family and friends in this adaptable space.
- Lifestyle Vignettes- Placed throughout each neighborhood, vignettes create meaningful and engaging redirections offering residents the opportunity to re-live familiar experiences.
- Life Enrichment Kitchen- From cooking classes to sharing favorite recipes and tidying up the kitchen, residents find joy and purpose in this therapeutic setting.
- Dining Room- We offer a full dining experience that engages all senses while enjoying specially prepared and nutritious meals adapted to accommodate any mental or physical need.
- Quite Retreat- This calming environment provides a peaceful getaway with soothing aromas and an abundance of natural lighting.
- Life Enrichment Studio- Used for recreational activities, residents can take part in games, puzzles, art classes and much more.
- Individual or Companion Suites- An intimate, home-like setting creates a familiar living space with the option of a private or shared room.
- Bathrooms- All suites feature a full bathroom offering complete privacy.
- Memory Boxes- Personalized shadowboxes, display keepsakes from the resident's Life History, to trigger memories and aid in room recognition.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Legend Memory Care Reviews
Very nice center, scores well on checklist, a little different with use of aromatherapy, during visit multiple activities going on, still too pricey.
- Tour for care
We toured this community. A beautiful community. The staff was always nice and friendly to answer the questions we had for the good care. They offer a nice menu of meals that are healthy. They have good activities...
- If you want the Best for your Loved one, bring them here!
I took a tour of Legend & I fell in Love with this place. It is Beautiful! There was Great music playing (not very loud) & it smelled nice everywhere we went. The Work staff there are wonderful!...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.