Brookdale Oklahoma City Southwest
10001 South May Avenue Oklahoma City OK 73159
At Brookdale Oklahoma City Southwest, our staff is carefully chosen to work with seniors who have dementia. We recognize the individuality of each resident, honoring their past and respecting their dreams. Services and amenities enjoyed by our residents include:
- An award-winning, dementia friendly dining program
- Access to a well-trained staff that is enjoys continuous educational opportunities
- Assistance with activities of daily living in a manner that protects dignity
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication management
- Secured exterior doors for the safety of residents
Our residents receive personalized, compassionate assistance as they go through a daily routine that gives them comfort and peace of mind. The daily routine at Brookdale Oklahoma City Southwest includes mental and physical exercise, life skills and life-enriching programming.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Didn't Want To Be That Far Away
We toured this community and really liked it. The staff was friendly and kind. Walking around everything seemed to be very clean and well maintained. The residents seem to have a lot of activities they could...
I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she has made the move into this community. The staff are wonderful people and I am comfortable with the quality of care they have provided...
So far, this is the top one in the running, mostly due to hominess, pricing, and possible residents [Removed] would interact with. This would be a 3.5 if we could give half stars. Right now a price could be...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.