Legend at Fort Worth
8600 N Riverside Dr Fort Worth TX 76244
At Legend, we honor each resident's independence, individual choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an elegant residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Legend is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of Legend is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve. The strength of our design arises from our long careful study of the ideal environment for helping seniors maximize their independence and enjoyment of individually chosen lifestyles.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing weatherfree access to front entrance
- Beautifully landscaped enclosed courtyard
- Covered outdoor living spaces
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment styles
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response and water resistant pendants
- Telephone and cable TV connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Photocell night light in bathroom
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Harmony Day Spa featuring a therapeutic whirlpool spa, full-service salon and massage therapy
- Restaurant-style dining at the Oak Leaf
- Internet Cafe for keeping up with the latest news and e-mail
- Host a family gathering in the Country Kitchen
- Enjoy The Bistro for casual dining
- Oscar's Theater for movies and entertainment
Pricing at Legend at Fort Worth
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Legend at Fort Worth
The Asst. living side was nice. good size rooms & setting was pleasant. We ware concerned that is one of the private dinning rooms we saw plastic items left on the stove top and not removed. That's...
The Asst. living side was nice. good size rooms settig ws pleasant. We ware concerned that is one of the pricate dinning rooms we saw plastic itmes left on the stove top and not removed. That's a fire hazard.otherwise...
- Fantastic Staff
Overall, Our experience with Legend at Fort Worth has been very good. The staff is fantastic and quite capable, and I really like them all. They treat my loved one with a lot of respect, I know that she is...
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Legend at Fort Worth
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legend at Fort Worth
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.