Legacy at Maiden Park
749 Maiden Lane Rochester NY 14615
Legacy at Maiden Park offers seniors an active lifestyle filled with daily opportunities for fitness, fun, fellowship, life-enriching activities, and personal growth. Take a stroll around our beautifully landscaped grounds and enjoy the wildlife of our private pond or bask in the sun in one of our delightful courtyards.
Step inside Legacy at Maiden Park and you’ll be greeted with genuine smiles and inviting, well-appointed common areas. Enjoy The Legacy’s abundant amenities such as delicious and healthy chef-prepared meals, health and wellness classes, our signature Living Very Well life enrichment activities and excursions, live entertainment, transportation, housekeeping, laundry/linen service, and much more.
You can rest easy knowing that we take care of all the details. Family owned and operated, Legacy at Maiden Park offers discrete licensed care including
• Assisted Living
• Enhanced Assisted Living
• Memory Care
Our professionally trained and experienced team is deeply committed to you, your family, and your well-being. Licensed nurses, case managers, and compassionate care aides create a worry-free setting where individualized attention and respectful support surpasses typical adult home care and offers an affordable alternative to nursing home care. Your monthly fee includes:
Accommodations and Community
• Beautifully furnished suite, ready for your personal touches
• Individual thermostat control (heat and AC)
• All utilities (except phone, cable, and internet)
• Well-appointed common areas with free Wi-Fi
• Courtyard and gardens, salon/barber shop, and library
• Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
• Complete interior/exterior maintenance
• 24/7 emergency response; secure 24 hours a day
• Easy access to I-390 and Route 104, parks, shopping, medical centers, Lake Ontario, and much more
Amenities and Services
• Delicious and healthy chef-prepared cuisine and snacks
• Legacy’s signature Living Very Well life enrichment activities and excursions for enrichment of the mind, body, and soul—and for residents of all levels of mobility
• Scheduled transportation to medical appointments (fees may apply), shopping, and entertainment
• Weekly housekeeping and trash removal
• Laundry/linen service
• Concierge services
Personal and Health Care Services
• On-site visits by board certified Geriatric Physician/PA/NP
• Discrete and personalized assistance with bathing, grooming, getting dressed, etc.
• Medication, diabetes and/or medical equipment management
• On-site case managers for personal, social, and financial support and guidance
• On-site lab, pharmacy, therapy, and podiatry services (provided by outside agencies)
Whether you are looking for a safe, licensed senior living community with assisted living, enhanced assisted living, or memory care in Greece, New York, or in the Greater Rochester, NY region, Legacy at Maiden Park offers the health care, personal care, amenities, services, and activities to support you in living very well every day.
Discover the difference Legacy at Maiden Park can make in your life or in the life of someone you love. Schedule a visit today. We’d love to meet you!
Pricing at Legacy at Maiden Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Legacy at Maiden Park
We are very happy in the care Mom is given.She looks brighter, cleaner and her appearance much better.She is kept busy and that’s what she likes.Thank youJust an added note: I know it is hard for her to eat...
The tour was wonderful. Legacy is beautiful and I am sure [Name Removed] will love it. [Name Removed] was full of information and answered all of our questions and concerns. We hope they accept Loretta after...
We were pleasantly impressed by this facility. It was small and felt intimate, and very clean. Our guide took the time to show us around, and was more than happy to address any concerns and questions we had....
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Legacy at Maiden Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legacy at Maiden Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.