2800 Jiles Rd Kennesaw GA 30144
At Kennesaw Place we offer both memory care and assisted living services. Residents choose from a variety of private apartment-style homes that are spacious and homey. Our community boasts several common areas for resident to relax with old friends or develop new relationships with other residents or our friendly staff. Residents thrive at Kennesaw Place through our engaging activities and social calendar designed around the interests and needs of our residents.
Kennesaw Place offers a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- A personalized service assessment that is regularly reviewed and changed as needed
- Personal laundry services
- Regular housekeeping
- Staff specially trained in working with resident with memory issues
- Professional oversight from licensed nurses who consistently monitor the needs of residents
- Scheduled transportation services to appointments or local shopping
- Emergency response system in each apartments
Pricing at Kennesaw Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Kennesaw Place
- A Great Place
Unfortunately my mom passed away after her stay at Kennesaw Place only one week. She was having fun and enjoying it. I only have good things to say about the facility and wonderful staff.
- Review for Kennesaw Place
Friendly staff, excellent chefs and housekeepers/maintenance employees.
- Review of Kennesaw Place
I love this place!!I love the people!I love the activity!!
- See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Kennesaw Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Kennesaw Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.